CLF Free Ad Policy
- Limit one ad per household
- WFEC publishes free ads to help its customers dispose of or locate personal, household items on an occasional basis.
- Ads must be 20 words or less and must be legible, with active account number included.
- Submit ads by the 5th of the month to appear in the following month's issue. (Example: An ad arriving by July 5 with appear in the August. CLF.)
- Ads for services and businesses are not free. Services/businesses include, but are not limited to, pet or livestock breeders or stud services, rentals, baby-sitting, etc.
- Any buying or selling on a regular basis will be considered a business. Ongoing garage sales and sale of more than three of any one type item do not qualify for free advertising.
- WFEC may refuse to publish any type ad.
- Submit your CLF ad NOW!>>>